« Home | BABE » | Global Warming??? » | Man Pleads No Contest to Cattle Relations » | Meet Osama's niece » | FLASHBACK: DEM Leader Harry Reid All Smiles At Pat... » | Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. Torture Device » | George Bush Hates Black People... » | Democrats and the Communist Manifesto » | Lance Armstrong to Stand Trial » | 500-Pound Man Accused Of Fast-Food Scam » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

New Blog Use

I have decided to transform this blog into something better. My next post will be made via moblogging from my cell phone. Basically taking a picture of something cool on my phone and posting it on this blog all from my phone. Stay tuned, my next blog post will have a cool pic.

About me

  • I'm Brandon
  • From Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)

My Newsvine

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from UCBearcats1125. Make your own badge here.