« Home | Robot can Pickup Chicks » | Media Bias » | Peace on Earth? » | Save Tookie Williams » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

500-Pound Man Accused Of Fast-Food Scam

So the man on the left is accused of scamming fast food businesses around the Seminole, Florida area. He supposedly would order food and then come back posing as a police officer saying there is hair in his food. Then he would demand a refund. Apparently his rap sheet is as thick as he is. He was charged over 24 times on charges of burglary, drugs and domestic problems. He weighed in at 360 when he was first arrested but now weights a whopping 500 pounds. Man, I would hate to get between him and fast food restaurant. But wait, I am between him and a few thousand restaurants. I am in some troube now.

About me

  • I'm Brandon
  • From Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)

My Newsvine

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from UCBearcats1125. Make your own badge here.