« Home 

Saturday, December 10, 2005 

Save Tookie Williams

As a Republican I believe in capital punishment only if you are convicted of killing someone. Well Tookie Williams of California killed someone. Not just one but four people. And he not only killed people he bragged to his friends that he killed these people. It says in the LA County District Attorney's Response to Petition for Executive Clemency, that Tookie then made "gurgling or growling noises and laughed hysterically about Owens' death." Williams has said he did not commit the murders, but said he hurt many people as leader of the Crisp gang in the Los Angeles area. I would say this is a real nice guy.

While on Death Row, Tookie has written a series of books warning young people against gangs and says he has found redemption. Well that’s good for him. If that is the case he should not be worried about death, because he will go on to a better place, RIGHT? Well many Hollywood Liberals have come to Tookie’s defense. They have a website to save Tookie. And the site has a convenient countdown till my man Tookie is put to death.

Schwarzenegger still has not yet made his decision whether to give this man clemency. I know Arnold is a Hollywood man himself, but do the right thing, uphold what the juries and judges in these past cases have agreed on. Death.

If Arnold let's him live, he will never get the Republican presidential nomination. I know he can't even get it right now because he's foreign, but it's conceivable that the rules will change and I think he has this in the back of his mind.

question: what good does it to to kill him?

I'm not saying you let him out of jail (ever), but..executing someone who's a fuckin' crazy killing machine, that's one thing. This is quite another. What happened to Christian contrition and forgiveness?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Brandon
  • From Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
My profile

Previous posts

Syndicate this site (XML)

My Newsvine

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from UCBearcats1125. Make your own badge here.